We all adopt many solutions to get black, long and thick hair. Even use many types of hair products available in the market. We spend a lot of money on all these products, whereas in reality, if you want, you can make your hair very beautiful and silky with the help of the items present in your kitchen. So, today in this article we are telling you about many different ways of taking care of hair with the help of buttermilk-
condition your hair
If your hair is dry then the help of buttermilk can be taken to condition it. Buttermilk deeply hydrates and moisturizes the hair, making the hair look more silky and smooth.
– 200 ml buttermilk
– 1 bowl boiled rice
– 1 Vitamin E capsule
– First of all, blend the boiled rice and make a soft paste.
Now add buttermilk and Vitamin E capsules to this paste and mix well.
– Apply the prepared mixture on your dry hair like a hair mask and leave it for an hour.
– After this wash the hair with gentle shampoo.
say bye bye to russian
If you are troubled by the problem of dandruff in your hair, then using buttermilk can definitely help you a lot. It removes dryness present in the scalp.
– 1/4 cup buttermilk
– 2 tbsp gram flour
– 1 teaspoon olive oil
Method of use-
To use it, mix buttermilk, gram flour and olive oil in a bowl.
Now apply the prepared paste on your scalp and hair roots.
– Massage the head with light hands. After about 30 minutes, wash your hair with mild shampoo.
Use as hair cleanser
If you want, you can also use buttermilk as a natural hair cleanser. You will not need anything else for this.
– half cup buttermilk
Method of use-
– To use buttermilk, first apply buttermilk on your scalp.
– Now massage the scalp and hair lightly.
– Finally, wash it thoroughly.
– It can help remove excess oil and product buildup.
– Mithali Jain