Gold Silver Price Today: Gold and silver prices have fallen, make purchases today, know what is the rate in your city today

[ad_1]

Gold Silver Price Today: If you are planning to buy gold and silver jewellery, then today is a good day for you. In the festive season, the price of gold has crossed 59 thousand and has fallen once again. However, there has been no change in the price of gold on Monday since Friday. On Monday, 22-carat gold held steady at ₹5,520 per gram in the market, while larger quantities, such as 8 grams and 10 grams, were priced at ₹44,160 and ₹55,200, respectively. Notably, the gold price of 22 carat gold remained stable at ₹5,52,000 per 100 grams. Whereas, the price of 24 carat gold was Rs 6,022 per gram. Along with this, the same trend was seen in the prices of silver as well. The price of one kg of silver was recorded at ₹ 76,900 across the country.

Reason for big fluctuations in demand in global market

Market experts say that there are many reasons for the fluctuations in the prices of gold and silver in recent times. The main reasons for this include global gold demand, currency value in different countries, prevailing interest rates and government regulations related to gold trade. In addition, global events including the state of the global economy and the appreciation and weakness in the US dollar against other currencies have been exerting their influence on the gold prices in the Indian market.

City Gold Price(Rs/10 gram) Silver Price(Rs/kg)

Delhi 55,350 76,900

Kolkata 55,200 76,900

Chennai 55,450 80,000

Mumbai 55,200 76,900

Patna 56,600 76,000

How to identify the purity of gold

The purity of gold can be ascertained on the basis of carat. BIS hallmark has been started by the government to measure the purity of gold. In this, more carat means more pure gold. Gold is divided into 24K, 22K and 18K carats. The purest is considered to be 24K gold. There is no adulteration of any kind in it. Two parts of 22K gold are metals like silver, zinc, nickel, the rest is gold. Most of the jewelry is manufactured in 22k gold only. At the same time, 75 percent of gold is in 18K gold. The remaining 25 percent is of other metals.

how to check gold purity

To check the purity of gold, the karat value is displayed on the gold jewellery, which indicates its purity. 24 carat gold is completely pure. Low karat gold may contain a mixture of other metals. Also, the substitutability of gold can be determined using a Specific Gravity Tester. This instrument measures the ratio between the weight of the gold and the weight you have provided, allowing you to check the purity. In most countries, gold jewelery has a stamp that lets you check its karat and purity. In addition, you can purchase specialized gold testing kits, which include various test equipment for non-gold detection. If you are in doubt about the purity of the gold, you may seek advice from a local gold corporation or a certified jeweler.

What is BIS hallmark?

BIS Hallmark is a standard established by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for gold and silver jewellery. This standard is meant to provide a guarantee of the quality, purity and functionality of the jewelery that passes them. Whenever you buy gold or silver jewelery and you have to confirm their quality and standards, you see BIS Hallmark on those jewellery. This standard tests and certifies several parameters of the jewellery, such as percentage of metal layer, weight of the jewellery, cutting technique, etc. The main objective of BIS Hallmark is to help consumers identify high quality jewelery and provide them with a sense of trustworthiness and security.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *