Mumbai: Skin pores are like small depressions on the face that look like an orange peel – not a pretty image! Due to these pores the face starts looking dull and old. People with oily skin are prone to this problem due to excessive sebum production. Pores can also cause complications like blackheads and acne, which spoil the way you look.
Factors like stress, genetics and unhealthy skin care also lead to open pores. As you age, skin loses its elasticity, making the condition worse. There are many pores on the facial skin which help it to breathe. When these pores become large they become visible to the naked eye. These large pores on the skin are usually seen in oily and combination skin because this type of skin produces more amounts of natural oil.
# Aloe Vera:
– Apply a little aloe vera gel on the pores and massage for a few minutes. For this preferably use fresh aloe vera gel.
– Leave the aloe vera gel on your skin for 10 minutes. Then wash with cold water.
# Apple vinegar:
– Dissolve apple cider vinegar in water.
– Dip a cotton ball in it and apply vinegar on the face.
– Let it air dry.
– Mash papaya and apply it on the face.
– Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it with water.
# baking soda:
-Make a paste by mixing soda and hot water.
– Apply the paste on the pores and massage gently in circular motion for about 30 seconds.
– Wash it thoroughly with cold water.
# Gram flour:
– Mix all the ingredients and make a fine paste.
– Apply the paste on your face and let it dry for 20 to 25 minutes.
– Wash with cold water.
– Pat dry and moisturize.